All Kyushu Area Pass Child (6-11)
A convenient pass for exploring the Kyushu area, including: Kagoshima, Beppu, Nagasaki, Fukuoka, Saga, Aso.
The all Kyushu Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in Kyushu area.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR local trains, limited express trains in Kyushu, including Shimonoseki.
– Valid for Kyushu Shinkansen between Hakata – Kagoshima Chuo.
– You can choose between validity of 3 or 5 consecutive days.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Shinkansen(between Kokura and Hakata), subways, buses or private railways are not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Kumamoto and Aso
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in Kyushu area.
– Great value for a traveler exploring an extensive area of Kyushu.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.
There are no reviews yet.