All Shikoku Rail Pass Child (6-11)
A convenient pass for exploring the Shikoku area, including: Shodoshima, Iya Valley, Dogo Onsen, Tokushima, Matsuyama, Takamatsu.
The all Shikoku Rail Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Shikoku area,
as well as the ferry to Shodoshima Island, trains & trams in the area.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR Shikoku trains.
– Valid for Kotoden, Iyotetsu, Tosaden, Tosa Kuroshio, Asa Kaigan Railway and the Asa Kaigan Railway.
– Valid for Shodoshima Ferry between Takamatsu and Shodoshima.
– Valid for the bus line on Shodoshima
– You can choose between validity of 3, 4, 5 or 7 consecutive days.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Sunrise Seto and Botchan Train and bus lines (except Shodoshima Olive Bus) are not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
Calm and quaint surroundings of Shikoku, such as…
– Matsuyama in Ehime
– Takamatsu in Kagawa
– Unlimited usage of JR trains, railway lines, ferry and bus lines in the Shikoku area.
– Great value for a traveler exploring multiple cities in the Shikoku area.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.
There are no reviews yet.