The Hokuriku Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Hokuriku area,
as well as the Hokuriku Shinkansen (between Kanazawa – Kurobe Unazukionsen) and West JR Bus.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR trains in the Hokuriku area such as Toyama, Takaoka, Kanazawa and Fukui.
– Valid for the IR Ishikawa Railways between Kanazawa – Tsubata.
– Valid for the JR Bus between Kanazawa – Fukumitsu.
– Valid for the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Kanazawa – Kurobe Unazukionsen.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Hokuriku Shinkansen between Kurobe Unazukionsen – Tokyo is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Kurobe Gorge
– Unazuki Onsen (Hot spring)
– Wakura Onsen (Hot spring)
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the Hokuriku area
– Unlimited usage of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Kanazawa – Kurobe Unazukionsen.
– Great value for a traveler who wants to explore Kanazawa and the surrounding area.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.