The Hokkaido Rail Pass offers unlimited travels on all JR Hokkaido trains, JR buses in Hokkaido area. You can choose between the validity options of 3/5/7 Days or Flexible 4 Days.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
– Unlimited usage of JR Hokkaido trains
– Valid for ordinary class of JR limited express, express and local/rapid trains.
– Unlimited usage of JR Hokkaido Bus within Supporo city + between Sapport – Otaru.
– You can choose between validity of 3, 5 or 7 consecutive days, or 4 days flexible.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Hokkaido Pass excludes Hokkaido Shinkansen
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
The wonderful nature and culture of Hokkaido, such as…
– Hakodate, Yunokawa Hot Spring
– Otaru, Asahiyama Zoo etc.
– Hokkaido Pass offers unlimited travel on JR Hokkaido trains and buses.
– Great value for a traveler visiting multiple cities in Hokkaido.
For more information, please check this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.