The Kansai Thru Pass offers unlimited usage of private railways, buses and subway lines in Kansai area including Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Wakayama etc..
– Valid for Hankyu, Hanshin, Keihan, Kintetsu Nankai train lines etc in Kansai area.
– Valid for subways in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe.
– Valid for monorail and Eizan Railway in Osaka, Keifuku line in Kyoto
– Valid for Hieizan and Koyasan Cable Car in Wakayama
– Offers admission fee discount for multiple attractions in Kansai area.
– You can choose validity of 2/3 consecutive days.
* Please note that Kansai Thru Pass is NOT valid on JR trains.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
Bustling cities spread in the Kansai area, such as…
– Kyoto and Nara
– Kansai Thru Pass covers not only trains, but also subways and buses in multiple cities.
– Ideal pass for city hoppers who will stay mainly in the Kansai area.