The Northern Kyushu Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Northern Kyushu area such as in Kumamoto, Misumi and the northern area of Oita.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR local trains and limited express trains in Kumamoto, Misumi and the northern area of Oita.
– Valid for the Kyushu Shinkansen between Hakata – Kumamoto.
– You can choose between validity of 3 or 5 consecutive days.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Shinkansen(between Kokura and Hakata), subways, buses and private railways are not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Kumamoto and Aso
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the northern Kyushu area.
– Great value for a traveler exploring the northern side of Kyushu.
For more information, please check an this link.