Northern Kyushu Area Pass Adult
A convenient pass for exploring the Northern Kyushu area, including: Fukuoka, Beppu, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Saga.
The Northern Kyushu Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Northern Kyushu area such as in Kumamoto, Misumi and the northern area of Oita.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
– Valid for JR local trains and limited express trains in Kumamoto, Misumi and the northern area of Oita.
– Valid for the Kyushu Shinkansen between Hakata – Kumamoto.
– You can choose between validity of 3 or 5 consecutive days.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Shinkansen(between Kokura and Hakata), subways, buses and private railways are not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Kumamoto and Aso
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the northern Kyushu area.
– Great value for a traveler exploring the northern side of Kyushu.
For more information, please check an this link.
There are no reviews yet.