The San’in Okayama Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Sanin (Shimane, Matsue, Hagi, Tottori etc) and Okayama area.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR trains in Sanin (Shimane, Matsue, Hagi, Tottori etc) and Okayama.
– Valid for local trains and limited express (incl rapid service) trains in the area.
– Valid for the Chizu Express.
– Valid for the Gurutto Matsue Lake Line Bus.
– Valid for the Look Kirinjishi Bus.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Sanyo Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka – Hakata is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Kurashiki in Okayama
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the Sanin area and Okayama.
– Great value for a traveler exploring Sanin / Oakayama area.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.
There are no reviews yet.