Sanyo-Sanín Area Pass 7 Days Child (6-11)
Get unlimited rides on the Kansai-Airport Express HARUKA and local trains (Incl Rapid and Special services) with non-reserved seats, and West JR Bus in the area.
The Sanyo-Sanin Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains and buses in the Sanyo-Sanin area, as well as covering the Kansai area including Osaka, Kyoto, Nara etc.
The Sanyo area includes Hiroshima, Okayama, Yamaguchi, and the Sanin area includes Tottori and Shimane.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR trains in the Kansai and Sanyo-Sanin area.
– Valid for the JR ferry between Hiroshima – Miyajima.
– Valid for JR buses in Kyoto, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi.
– Validi for the Sanyo Shinkansen (including Nozomi and Mizusho Shinkansen) between Shin-Osaka – Hakata.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Tokaido Shinkansen between Kyoto – Osaka is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Wakayama in Kansai area
– Kobe, Himeji, Hiroshima and Miyajima
– Shimonoseki and Yamaguchi
– Unlimited usage of JR trains, railway lines, ferry and buses in the Kansai / Sanyo-Sanin area.
– Great value for a traveler who will mainly stay in the Kansai or Sanyo-Sanin area and wants to explore surrounding cities.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.
There are no reviews yet.