The Setouchi Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains and specified trams, buses and ferry in the Setouchi area (Such as Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Kagawa, Ehime), as well as unlimited usage of the Sanyo Shinkansen between Hakata – Shin Osaka.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
– Valid for JR trains in the Setouchii Area.
– Valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen (incl Nozomi and Mizuho) between Hakata – Shin Osaka.
– Valid for trams in Okayama
– Valid for buses between Onomichi – Imabari. (Shimanami Kaido)
– Valid for the ferry between Takamatsu – Shodoshima
– Valid for the ferry between Hiroshima – Matsuyama
– Valid for the ferry between Hiroshima – Miyajima
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Tokaido Shinkansen between Shin Osaka – Kyoto is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Shimanami Kaido
– Osaka, Kyoto and Nara
– Miyajima, Hiroshima
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the Setouchii area.
– Unlimited usage of the Sanyo Shinkansen including Nozomi and Mizuho
– Great value for a traveler visiting the Sanyo coast area (ex: Shodoshima) as well as major cities as Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Hiroshima.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.