Would you like to experience Japanese hospitality, without travelling too far away (for the moment)? If so, this ‘Staycation’ package is perfect for you!
The Okura Hotel in Amsterdam is an elegant Japanese hotel with the attendant excellent standard of service and quality. With this unique package you will not only stay a night in Japanese luxury; you will also be able to participate in an origami and chopsticks workshop. During this workshop you will learn how to use the humble material paper to make a true piece of art, and all the tips and tricks concerning the use of chopsticks.
It is also possible to add the extra ‘Sake Tasting’ workshop to the package (additional €50,- per person). This workshop will teach you everything you need to know about this complex drink, and you will have the opportunity to taste five different types for yourself under the guidance of an expert.
This ‘Staycation’ package includes:
- » Early check-in from 10.00 am
- » Overnight stay in a two-person (double) ‘superior room’.*
*Upgrades to other room types are possible. Please contact us about it beforehand.
- » Dinner at the Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka (seasonal menu), including aperitif.*
– The classic Sazanka menu at the Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka (€65,- per person extra)
– The Aoi-seasonal menu (7-course) including aperitif in the Japanese Michelin-star restaurant Yamazato (for the special rate of € 25 per person extra).
- » Breakfast in your room the next morning (continental)
- » Origami and chopstick workshop
- » Fast WiFi during your stay to watch your favourite series
- » Late check-out until 5.00 pm
- » Parking
This package is available from € 439 per room per night, based on 2 persons and subject to availability (rooms and restaurant). The rate includes VAT and excludes city tax (not applicable for residents of Amsterdam).