*This product is for shipping to an address in the Netherlands/Benelux area*
SUICA is a pre-paid train card (similar to OV-chipkaart) that covers an extensive network of trains, metros, buses, monorails, and even Kiosk shops throughout Japan.
With the SUICA, there’s no need to wait in a queue to buy train tickets every time!
How to use
With our pre-charged SUICA, you can use it as soon as you receive it.
You can simply use the SUICA by scanning the card at the train gate!
SUICA can be re-charged any time at station ticketing machines all around Japan.
– SUICA is valid for JR trains, JR buses, designated metros and Kiosks.
– SUICA can be also used as an electric wallet during you stay in Japan.
– With SUICA, there is no need to purchase a separate train ticket for every journey.
– You can use SUICA simply by scanning the card at the gate or card-reader.
– Our SUICA comes pre-charged with JPY1500 per card.
* SUICA is issued by JR-East
* SUICA is valid for 10 years from the date of issue on the card.
* Please note that SUICA is not valid for airport express trains, bullet-trains and highway buses.
SUICA is ideal for you if you
– Are looking for a simple, quick and easy way to travel in Japan.
– Do no want to wait in line each time you want to catch a train in Japan.
– Will be based in 1 city, rather than travelling large distances.
(For round-trips in Japan, please consider using the JR Nationwide Pass.)
– SUICA provides you with an easy & trouble free way of travelling in Japan.
– SUICA is valid on an extensive train/metro/bus/monorail network in Japan.
– SUICA is not only a train card, but can also be used as an electronic wallet (for select kiosks and stores).
– SUICA is the equivalent of the OV-chipkaart in The Netherlands.