The Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains and buses in Hiroshima, the Yamaguchi area, as well as Shinkansen to/from Hakata, Fukuoka.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Valid for JR trains in the Hiroshima and Yamaguchi area.
– Valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen (Incl Nozomi and Mizuho between Hakata – Mihara)
– Valid for the JR ferry from Hiroshima – Miyajima.
– Valid for the JR bus in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi.
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Sanyo Shinkansen between Mihara – Shin-Osaka is not included.
* Tokaido Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka – Tokyo is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the Hiroshima and Yamaguchi area.
– Unlimited usage of Sanyo Shinkansen between Mihara – Hakata.
– Great value for a traveler wants to visit Hiroshima, Yamaguchi and Fukuoka.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.