Get unlimited rides in the Kansai Area such as Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Himeji, Wakayama etc. Ideal if you plan to visit these places. You won’t have to buy tickets separately and only need to show your pass at the station gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
★Find out more about this Area Pass here★
If you’re making round trip in Japan, please also check the nationwide Japan Rail Pass.
How it works:
1. Receive your exchange order from us and bring this order (voucher) with you to Japan.
2. Exchange this voucher in Japan and receive & activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
*Activation of the pass should be within 1 month from exchange date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets.