The Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass offers unlimited usage of JR trains in the Kansai and Hiroshima area,
including the Sanyo Shinkansen (Incl Nozomi and Mizuho between Shin-Osaka – Hiroshima) and the JR ferry from Hiroshima – Miyajima.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
– Valid for JR trains in the Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama etc.) + Hiroshima.
– Valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen (Incl Nozomi and Mizuho between Shin-Osaka – Hiroshima)
– Valid for the JR ferry from Hiroshima – Miyajima.
– Valid for the Kyoto Tango Railway.
– Valid for the JR bus in Kyoto and Hiroshima
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with the ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
* Sanyo Shinkansen between Hiroshima – Hakata is not included.
* Tokaido Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka – Tokyo is not included.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Wakayama
– Hiroshima and Miyajima
– Amanohashidate in Kyoto
– Unlimited usage of JR trains in the Kansai area and Hiroshima.
– Great value for a traveler who wants to visit Osaka, Kyoto, and Nara as well as Hiroshima.
For more information, please check an this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.