This pass covers a wider area than the Kansai Area Pass. Not only Osaka, Kyoto and Nara area, but also get unlimited rides in Okayama, Kinosaki Onsen, Amano-Hashidate etc. Ideal option for customers who plan to explore Kansai + surrounding area.
With this pass, you can visit:
– Amano Hashidate (One of Japan’s three most scenic views.)
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
★Find out more about this Area Pass here★
If you’re making round trip in Japan, please also check the nationwide Japan Rail Pass.
How it works:
1. Receive your exchange order from us and bring this order (voucher) with you to Japan.
2. Exchange this voucher in Japan and receive & activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
*Activation of the pass should be within 1 month from exchange date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets.