The Mt. Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass Mini offers unlimited usage of specified trains in the Shizuoka region, as well as covering bus and ferry lines to must-see world heritage Mt. Fuji.
This Pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders.
– Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is ISSUED (bought) are eligible for child pass prices.
– Children under the age of 6 do not require a Pass to travel. However, they are not entitled to a seat of their own. Seat reservations for children under age 6 are not possible unless a pass is bought for them.
– Valid for the Tokaido Main Line between Atami – Toyohashi
– Valid for the Gotemba Line between Numazu – Masuda
– Valid for the Minobu Line between Fuji – Shimode Onsen
– Valid for the Izuhakone Railway between Mishima – Shuzenji
– Valid for the Fujikyuko Bus between Gotemba – Fuji
– Valid for the Tokai Bus between Mishima – Toi Port
– Valid for the S-Pulse Dream Ferry between Shimizu Port – Toi
– Valid for the Shimizu Port Bay Cruise
– An exclusive ticket only for a tourist with ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp on his/her passport.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to visit
– Mt. Fuji
– Izu Peninsula
– An extensive transportation coverage around the Shizuoka area.
– Provides a wide variety of access options to Mt. Fuji.
– Great value for a traveler visiting world-famous the Mt. Fuji area
For more information, please check at this link.
How it works:
1. Order outside of Japan, receive your exchange order and bring this order (voucher) with you on your trip.
2. Exchange the order in Japan and receive/activate the Japan Rail Pass on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited travel on all JR services, without needing separate tickets. Show your ticket at the gate and board the train/bus/ferry directly.