･ Hokuriku Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
･ Valid trains are below;
– Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train “HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN” (Kanazawa⇔Kurobe-Unazukionsen)
– Non-reserved seats on Express Trains ‘THUNDERBIRD’ etc.
– Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
* These trains below cannot be used
– Bullet Train “HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN” (Kurobe-Unazukionsen⇔Tokyo)
– Not valid for the IR Ishikawa Railway or the Ainokaze Toyama Railway.
* As a special exception, the pass can be used for the Himi, Johana, or Nanao lines only if the pass-holder does not alight from the IR Ishikawa Railway Kanazawa⇔Tsubata) or the Ainokaze Toyama Railway (Takaoka⇔Toyama).
Limited express trains can be used on the IR Ishikawa Railway (Kanazawa⇔Tsubata).
If using the Ainokaze Liner rapid service on the Ainokaze Toyama Railway, a separate “liner fare” is required.