Valid for 5 consecutive days.
– Unlimited rides on JR conventional lines running between Nagoya – Gero – Takayama – Toyama, and between Shinano-Omachi – Matsumoto – Nagoya.
– Unlimited use of transportation within the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route (between Toyama – Tateyama – Murodo – Daikanbo – Kurobe Dam – Shinano-Omachi
This pass covers the following transport services and routes:
- Non-reserved seating on JR limited express, express, rapid, and local trains between Nagoya station – Toyama station (via Tokaido/Takayama lines) and between Shinano-Omachi station and Nagoya station (via Oito/Shinonoi/Chuo Main lines)
* Use of Home Liner excluded
- Between Dentetsu-Toyama and Shinano-Omachi within Alpine Route. Non-reserved seating on Toyama Chiho Railway limited express trains between Dentetsu-Toyama station and Tateyama station included.
More information: http://touristpass.jp/en/alpine/