The Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass (Regional Pass) gives you unlimited use of JR trains and buses in Okayama, Hiroshima, the Yamaguchi area, and the Shinkansen to/from Hakata, Fukuoka.
Unfortunately, this pass is not available for Japanese Passport holders
– Children who are 6 to 11 years old on the date the redemption voucher is ISSUED (purchased) are eligible for the child rate.
– Children under 6 years old may travel on the lap of a parent/guardian without a Pass. In this case, they are not entitled to their own seat, and will have to give up a seat if there is a crowd, etc. Seat reservations cannot be made for children under the age of 6, unless a pass is purchased for them ( at the child rate).
– Valid for JR trains in the Okayama, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi region.
– Valid for the Sanyo Shinkansen (Incl. Nozomi and Mizuho between Hakata – Okayama)
– Valid for the JR ferry from Hiroshima – Miyajima.
– Valid for the JR bus in Okayama, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi.
– Only valid for tourists with a ‘Temporary Visitor’ stamp in his/her passport.
* Sanyo Shinkansen between Okayama–Shin-Osaka is not included.
* Tokaido Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka – Tokyo is not included.
This pass is ideal for the traveler who wants to visit – Okayama– Hiroshima– Miyajima– Yamaguchi– Hagi– Shimonoseki– Hakata
– Unlimited use of JR trains in the Okayama, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi region.
– Unlimited use of the Sanyo Shinkansen between Okayama – Hakata.
– Affordable pass for travelers who want to visit Hiroshima, Yamaguchi and Fukuoka.
For more information, see this link (English).
How it works:
1. Place your order before you travel, and take the official voucher you receive from us with you to Japan.
2. Exchange your voucher in Japan for your chosen Area Pass, and activate it before/on your preferred date.
3. Enjoy unlimited and worry-free travel with JR services, without having to buy separate tickets every time. Show your pass and get on the train/bus/ferry!