(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.(“Google”).
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookie”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by Google’s cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
We also use our own cookie on the hisgo website. The information generated by this cookie about your use of the hisgo website is usually transmitted to a server in Singapore and/or in Japan and stored there.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can refuse Google’s cookie and our cookie (hereafter “cookies” means Google’s cookie and our cookie.) when you visit this website or can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by Google’s cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymize IP”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website.
With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use Google Analytics to refer your registered data so that we can provide the service depending on customers when you log in your account.
For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your My Account under “My Data”, “Personal Information”.